Northern Eye Care Associates would like to reassure our patients that we are open. As of June 1, 2020, we are able to begin scheduling routine eye care. We have extended our hours temporarily to accommodate our patients, including Saturday hours. Please call (906) 774-8280 to request an appointment.
Most importantly, we want you to know you’re safe when you visit our clinic. That’s our primary concern. Here’s how we’re limiting exposure and working to prevent the possible spread of the coronavirus:
- We’re practicing social distancing.
- We have a check-in station located at our front door.
- Patients go directly from check-in to an exam room.
- Face masks are required to enter the building, unless you have a diagnosable condition preventing you to.
- Patients see only their care team during a visit.
- Exam rooms are sanitized before and after each visit. That extensive cleaning extends throughout the clinic.
- Everyone – patients and staff – has their temperature taken before entering the building, and our staff is screened before each shift.
We continue to monitor information from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization, American Optometric Association, and the Michigan Optometric Association for up-to-the-minute guidance on best practices in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
We appreciate your continued understanding, cooperation and patience during this unprecedented world public health emergency.
If you have questions, please call us at (906) 774-8280.